Your Guide to Applying and Getting Started
Did you know you can enroll in SCE classes without applying or submitting transcripts? Simply review our Course Schedule and register.
If you’re ready to apply to an SCE program, follow these simple steps – and remember, we’re here to help you:
Talk with an Adviser
- Find out which program best meets your goals
- Ask whether college credits that you earned elsewhere can count toward PC degree requirements
- Learn about other ways to earn college credit, such as CLEP and credit for life/work experience
Apply for Admission
NOTE: You must be fully admitted into a program before financial aid can be awarded. For further information, contact PC's Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-865-2286.
After You Are Accepted
- Return your Admission Confirmation Form (included with your acceptance letter).
- Meet with an Academic Adviser to choose your classes and develop our degree completion plan. Daytime and evening appointments are available. Call 401-865-2487 or email email@example.com.
- You should receive your account information for PC email, CyberFriar, Sakai, and the campus computer network in the mail. College email is our official form of communication with you so please check it often. If you have not received this information, contact the SCE office: 401-865-2487.
- Review our New Student Information to find out how to register for classes, purchase your books, obtain a student ID card and parking permit, and more.
Our advisers can answer your questions and guide you through the admission and help keep you on track.
Contact us at 401- 865-2487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.