A Day in Friartown
On select days, we invite students accepted to the Providence College Class of 2018 to spend "A Day in Friartown."
While on campus, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be paired up with a current student who will show you their typical day
- Sit in on classes to directly experience academic life**
- Meet over coffee with several members of our faculty
- Walk around campus and explore various buildings
- Enjoy lunch in Raymond Dining Hall
Check-in for the program will take place in the Admission Welcome Center (Harkins Hall, first floor) at a specific time depending on the date that you choose. The student's visit will usually conclude between 1:30 and 3:00 PM in the Office of Admission (Harkins Hall, Room 103), but depends on the student host’s class schedule.
A special presentation will be offered for parents of students taking part in the "Day in Friartown" program. This panel will begin at the start of the student's visit and last approximately 30-45 minutes. An optional tour of campus will follow.