Steve Sears, Ed.D., MBAAssociate Vice President/Dean of StudentsSlavin 104Phone: email@example.com
1. Students will demonstrate understanding of “contemplation,” particularly in light of the Dominican tradition, and be able to communicate and share its fruits with others.
2. Students will demonstrate the importance of living with intention rather than by default.
3. Students will be able to tell their stories and appreciate the stories of others.
4. Students will recognize and respond to the impact of modern culture and technology on our world and our senses.
5. Students will be knowledgeable about a variety of contemplative practices and, in the pursuit of truth, regularly use those they find most meaningful.