Academic Resources can be accessed through the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
. They maintain resources that are helpful in developing course curricula, research, and reports. Resources that are not readily available can be ordered or obtained through interlibrary loan.
The multicultural component within the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies welcomes students, faculty, and staff. The Assistant Dean and Director of the Multicultural Scholarship Program is here to serve all students of color at Providence College for the following:
- Personal guidance and advising
- Academic Advising
- Educational outreach and networking
- Student Advocacy
For additional information on multicultural academic resources, please contact:
The Office of the Dean of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies, Harkins Hall Room 213, at 401-865-2495.
In addition to resources in the greater Providence community, alumni, and academic departments, there are several support services on campus:
- For general information and list of links, check out Academics
- For tutoring, disability services, the writing center and more, stop by the Office of Academic Services (O.A.S.)
- For registration and academic records, see Enrollment Services.
- For media equipment, large posters for class presentations, and media viewing rooms, call or stop by Academic Media Services
- For billing and payment for tuition and fees, see the Office of the Bursar
- To learn more about study abroad programs, stop by the Center for International Studies