Summer at Providence College
The School of Continuing Education offers one-week, five-week and ten-week summer sessions. Choose from daytime, evenings and online classes. Our tuition is more affordable than many state schools. And enrolling in a summer course is a great way to put your degree back on track.
View Summer 2014 courses.
• One-Week May-mester: Monday, May 19-Friday, May 23.
Class meets (5)days (MTWRF, 8:30 am -4:30 pm)
• ONLINE SESSION: Tuesday, May 27-Friday, August 1 for (10) weeks.
• Summer Session I (on campus, 5 weeks):Tuesday, May 27- Friday, June 27*
Class meets (2) nights per week (M/W or T/Th) Friday, * June 27 make-up class for Memorial Day
• Summer Session II (on campus, 5 weeks):Monday, July 7- Thursday, August 7.
Class meets (2) nights per week (either M/W or T/Th)
• Lab Science Session I: Tuesday, May 27-Friday, June 27.
• Lab Science Session II: Monday, July 7-Thursday, August 7
Earn PC credits you can apply back at your own college. No applications, transcripts or recommendations required!
Summer is a great way to catch up or get ahead!
Registration now for Summer. New and returning students: register here.
Enroll in a Maymester class and earn credits in as little as one week – or attend a PC online class from