Register for Classes
Try Before you Apply
Did you know you can enroll in SCE classes without submitting an application or transcripts?
Winter/ Spring Registration is open
If you’re a new SCE student register here
If you’re a returning SCE student register here
How to Register
Registration in SCE is simple, whether you're enrolled in a degree program or taking classes for enrichment.
You’ll need to enter course information, the CRN (the four-digit course registration number found on our Course Search
tool (6th column), and credit hours. Most SCE courses are three credits.
Indicate if you are auditing the class.
Your payment is due at the time of registration. We accept Visa, MasterCard, check or cash. If receiving financial aid, you must include a copy of your financial aid award letter. Submit
your forms by fax (401) 865-1723, mail, or in person to the School of Continuing Education.
Fall 2013 Session Course Dates
- Full Semester - September 3 - December 14
- Term I - September 3 - October 24
- Term 2 - October 28 - December 19
Wintersession 2014 Course Dates
- Wintersession I - January 6 - 17
- Wintersession II - January 13 -17
Spring 2014 Course Dates
- Full Semester - January 21 - May 10
- Term 3 - January 21 - March 20
- Term 4 - March 24 - May 13
Summer 2014 Course Dates
- One-Week Maymester - May 19- May 23
- ONLINE SESSION - May 27- August 1
- Summer Session I - May 27 - June 27
- Summer Session II - July 7 - August 7
- Lab Science Session I - May 27- June 27
- Lab Science Session II - July 7 - August 7
Once classes begin, you must register by fax or in person before the 2nd class. If you have any questions, please contact the SCE Office (401) 865-2487.