Registration for New Students
Register online: CyberFriar
is our online registration system. Internet Explorer is the recommended browser. While other browsers will work, you may have to adjust your browser settings in order to view pages properly. Please note that payment is required at the time of registration or your registration will be cancelled. You may pay by MasterCard, Visa or electronic check. Online registration is not available once classes begin.
- If you are a student visiting from another school, or if you have not received your Banner/CyberFriar account information, register online here. Select "First time user account creation".
- If you have your Banner/CyberFriar ID and PIN, you can register online using the instructions for Current Students.
- If you have any questions, please call 401-865-2487, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by completing our paper form:
- Download the registration form and payment form.
- You’ll need to enter course information, the CRN (the four-digit course registration number found on our Course Search tool (6th column), and credit hours. Most SCE courses are three credits. Indicate if you are auditing the class.
- Your payment is due at the time of registration. We accept Visa, MasterCard, check or cash. Submit your forms by fax, 401-865-1723 or Email * email@example.com or mail to School of Continuing Education, 1 Cunningham Square Providence, RI 02918.
* We do not recommend emailing credit card information. To pay by phone, call 401-865-2487.