BALFOUR’S LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Your BALFOUR ring is hand-crafted to meet your complete satisfaction. Only the finest materials have been used to ensure years of enjoyment. The following services will be performed without charge for the original owner of the BALFOUR Providence College Ring:
- Repair defects in workmanship or materials at the time of original delivery.
- If repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship and materials, the product will be replaced at BALFOUR’s discretion.
- Resize Ring (all rings can be resized up to two sizes).
- Clean and polish your Ring.
- Genuine stones and diamonds are not covered.
- Should your year of graduation or degree change at the same school, a change to your ring will be made at no charge (limited to one occurrence for year date and one occurrence for degree). A charge may apply for engraving changes where year date or degree is included.
- No other change from the original order is permitted under the warranty.
- This warranty is void if work is performed on your Ring by someone other than BALFOUR
- If the Ring is damaged or worn beyond your satisfaction, it may be exchanged for a Ring of current design at Balfour’s current remake charge.
- Damages resulting from improper handling, lack of care, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. In the event your ring needs warranty or non-warranty service, return your ring insured with a letter of instruction to: Balfour College Rings, 7211 Circle S Rd., Austin, TX 78745.