Open to female students of both freshman and sophomore class years, Meagher Hall offers primarily triple and quad housing options. Located on the West Campus Quad, Meagher is centrally located to the Slavin Center, Phillips Memorial Library, and the science buildings.
Built in 1965, Meagher Hall was named after Rev. James Raymond Meagher, O.P., Dominican provincial from 1913–1930. Meagher was one of the founders of the college alongside Harkins.
Available for Meagher resident use:
- laundry facilities
- study lounge
- flat-screen television
- Nintendo Wii
- vending machines