Senior/Commencement Week Housing 2013
- May 13th – 20th, 2013
- All students who are granted housing for Senior/Commencement Week must be completely moved out of campus housing by 12 noon on May 20th.
Graduating Seniors DO NOT need to submit a request to remain on campus during Commencement Week.
Commencement Week Housing Eligibility
For resident students who are members of the organizations list below:
- Friars Club
- Band Chorus
- Liturgical Choir
- ROTC Honor Guard
- Student Congress Executive Board
- Commencement Volunteer
Please download and print the form below and submit it to the Office of Institutional Advancement (Harkins 412 – Attn: Heidi Thompson).
Office of College Events Housing Request Form
For all other residents requesting permission to stay on campus, please download and email the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st, 2013.
Commencement Week Housing Form
- Housing is NOT available for students wishing to attend the Commencement ceremony.
- Unauthorized occupancy of campus housing can result in a $200.00 fine per day in addition to possible disciplinary action.
- Students who submit their request after the May 1st, 2013 deadline are subject to a $25.00 late fee and may not be considered for Commencement Week housing.
- Resident students not requesting to permission to remain on campus during Senior/Commencement Week are reminded that they must vacate the residence halls, apartments, and suites 24 hours after their last exam. All residents must vacate by 6:00pm on May 13th 2013. It is the responsibility of each resident to plan his or her own travel accordingly to comply with this policy.
DINING FACILITIES: The dining facilities in Raymond Hall will be discontinued after dinner on Monday, May 13th.
SECURITY AND INSPECTION: The Office of Residence Life and Physical Plant reserve the right to enter any student room/apartment for safety and maintenance reasons. Students are reminded that Providence College does not assume liability for loss or damage to the personal property of a student whether the College is in session or on holiday.
STUDENT HEALTH: The Student Health Center will close for the semester at 4:30pm on Monday, May 13th. EMT’s will remain on duty until Commencement morning, Sunday, May 19th.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life at (401)865-2392.
CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES OF THE CLASS OF 2013!!!
Wishing all of you a safe and happy summer!!!
The Office of Residence Life