Where We Are
PACT has teachers currently placed in the following community locations and associated schools. It is anticipated that PACT will expand into other locations and dioceses in the coming years.
- Springfield, MA - Holyoke Catholic and St. Mary's Westfield
- Lowell, MA - Lowell Catholic High School
- Lawrence, MA - Bellesini Academy and Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School
- Attleboro, MA - Bishop Feehan High School
- Providence, RI - Bishop Hendricken and St. Raphael Academy
- Fall River, MA - St. Stanislaus, St. Michael, Bishop Connolly, All Saints Academy,
and St. Peter and Paul
- Hyannis, MA - Pope John Paul High School
- Worcester, MA - St. Mary's High School
PACT has over 200 graduates, all of whom are employed. The majority is employed as teachers with a few in another chosen profession such as law, medicine, business or stay-at-home moms caring for their children. We are very proud of the many graduates who have chosen to continue teaching in Catholic schools as well as those who have chosen to teach in Independent, Charter or public schools. One graduate is a Fullbright Scholar and will teach in Malaysia next year.
PACT alums in Catholic schools include Principals, Vice Principals, Chairs of Department, Campus Ministers and classroom teachers in many States and cities of the USA – including Washington State, Oregon, California, Michigan, Illinois, Texas, Atlantic States, New England States, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Washington DC . .
Some have undertaken graduate study and completed doctoral degrees in education and theology.