PACT Alumni Continue to Serve
On June 6, 2015, the PACT 13 cohort graduated with Master's in Education degrees from Providence College. By the end of summer, all PACT 13 graduates found full-time employment. Here's a look at what they are doing after PACT. Presently,
- 11 of 14 graduates (nearly 80%) will continue to serve as educators in Catholic schools.
- 6 decided to remain in their current PACT placement school for another year.
- 2 will teach at other New England Catholic schools.
- 3 will teach in Catholic schools in Chicago, Seattle and the Washington, DC area for the 2015-16 school year.
- 2 will teach in public schools in MA, one as an elementary teacher and the other as a middle school social studies teacher.
In the past three cohorts (PACT 11-13), there have been 53 graduates. Of them,
- more than 50% stayed on to teach at least one more year at their PACT placement school
- more than 75% remained in Catholic education after graduation from PACT
PACT now has nearly 250 graduates!