Navigate Up
Sign In

Rental Insurance

It is important to determine whether you are already insured!

It is not uncommon for your parents'/guardian homeowner's policy to include coverage on personal property away from home. Usually a percentage of the total coverage would apply to your belongings at school. Call your insurance company to check on what would be covered away from home in case of flood, fire, or theft, before you move into your apartment.

If you decide that you actually need a renter's policy of your own, you may shop around to ascertain the best deal beginning with the company you are most familiar with.

Catholic and Dominican

What does it mean to be a Catholic and Dominican college? We invite you to explore this question and the distinctive mission of Providence College.
About Providence College's Catholic and Dominican Identity