1. The capacity of the intellect to appropriate truth.
2. The role of the Disputatio and engaged learning in seeking truth.
3. The integration of study and contemplation, both inside and outside of the classroom.
4. Seeing God in all things (and in all places: the classroom, the chapel, the athletic field, the student center, etc.).
5. The interconnection of Providence, the pursuit of truth, and the call to justice and mercy.
6. The importance of embracing diversity in a learning community that seeks truth in God's Providence.
All submissions are due by February 16, 2018 and must be emailed to DHEC2018@providence.edu. Please use the form below for all submissions.
You can download this form either in MS WORD or PDF formats. Please complete the form and send your saved version via email to the email listed above.