The Office of Information Technology at Providence College supports the use of Apple Technology for academic and college life.
Apple education pricing is a great way for college students and faculty and staff to purchase Mac computers, Apple software, and select accessories at special prices. Newly accepted students are also eligible, as are parents purchasing on behalf of their student.
- By purchasing
through the following website you are supporting Providence College.
- You are able to have your order shipped directly to you, or choose to pick it up at your local Apple Retail Store. Shop Now
Built on the world's most advanced operating system, the Mac is as easy to use as it is powerful. And, no matter what your major is, it's great for college because you get:
- A smart design that is durable for your college lifestyle and friendly to the environment.
- Mac OS X that comes with the security and reliability of built-in defenses against PC viruses.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to run Windows, too.
- Both Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows can be purchased for $25 through the College.
- Fun with photos, music, movies, and more with pre-loaded iLife software.
Apple also gives you 90 days of complimentary telephone support and a year of repair coverage. You can extend your coverage with AppleCare Protection Plan. For hands-on Help, visit the Apple Support page or the IT Helpdesk in Accinno 115.
Purchase Apple Care with your Mac and save with Apple Education Pricing. Learn More.
To test drive a Mac, visit the TecHub in the lower level of the Phillips Memorial Library.
Please note: If you choose to purchase one of the recommended systems or any Mac through the links on this page, you are buying the computer directly from Apple. The College does not sell computers to students, faculty, or staff.