Navigate Up
Sign In

Health Records

The Student Health Record form must be completed and on file by August 1st of entrance year. The record must include a physical within one year and the month/day/year of immunizations required by RIDOH. Transfer students may submit a copy of health record from previous college. Students without a completed health record on file will have their names submitted to the Vice President of Student Affairs Administration.

Copies of health records and immunizations can be requested in writing from the health center at any time. Please state year of graduation,date of birth and where you would like this information sent. Records are kept on file for seven years after graduation. Please allow three weeks to process during summer recess.

Catholic and Dominican

What does it mean to be a Catholic and Dominican college? We invite you to explore this question and the distinctive mission of Providence College.
About Providence College's Catholic and Dominican Identity