Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Request a Degree Audit Adjustment

​​​​You may request an adjustment to your degree audit by emailing Please indicate your name, Banner ID, and the adjustment you are requesting.​ Please note that requests for adjustments to major or minor requirements must come directly from the department chair or program director.