Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Skip Navigation Linksget-started-apply

Get Started and Apply



Completing your college degree can boost your job satisfaction, earning potential and quality of life.  Now let’s talk next steps. ​​

There are three ways for students to get started in the Providence College School of Continuing Education:

​1. ​Speak with one of our friendly advisers.  We’re here to help you choose the program that’s right for you and map out a degree completion plan in person or over the phone. Daytime and evening appointments are available at your convenience.  Just call 401.865.2487 or email​ to get things started. 

Jennifer Andrews

Jennifer Andrews
Academic Counselor: Adviser for
SCE degree and certificate programs

Katherine Hibbard

Dr. Katherine “Kate” Hibbard
Coordinator and Adviser: Teacher
Certification Program (TCP)​

2. Take some classes be​fore you apply.
You can simply register for classes as a "non-degree" student.  (Note:  TCP students may take no more than two classes as a non-degree student before being admitted into the program)

3. Apply for admission.
​Already know the SCE undergraduate degree or certificate program you’re interested in?  Then start here:


​​​Getting Started​​​


Will you need Financial Aid?

NOTE: You must be fully admitted into a program and enrolled in at least 2 courses/6 credits before financial aid can be awarded. For further information, contact PC's Office of Financial Aid at​ or 401.865.2286.