- Tickets are not required for the Academic Awards Ceremony, the Commencement Mass, or the Family Reception; however...
- ...those attending Commencement Exercises must have a ticket to access the Dunkin' Donuts Center. Each family will be give five (5) tickets for commencement. Tickets will be distributed at Cap & Gown Day in the spring.
- Families who may require additional guest tickets are encouraged to have their student check
with roommates and friends as the first line of communication to secure additional tickets. Many families will not have a need for five guest tickets and may be willing to give up their unused tickets.
- A limited number of tickets will be available through a lottery system. If you anticipate needing additional tickets, lottery requests may be submitted to an email address that will be provided to all families. No phone calls please. The maximum number of tickets awarded to any one graduate in this lottery is two (2) additional tickets.
- Sections of the Dunkin' Donuts Center are reserved for persons with disabilities who require special assistance. Sections 101, 106, 110, 121, and 124 are all handicapped accessible and allow wheelchair access. Please note that only one escort may remain with a special needs guest.
- Volunteers will be on hand to guide guests into the special assistance seating sections.