Sunday, May 19, 2013
Dunkin' Donuts Center Providence
- Doors open at 9:00 a.m.
- Procession begins at 10:30 a.m. Guests MUST be seated before the procession begins.
- Degrees are conferred as follows: BA, BS, School of Continuing Education, Graduate Studies Program, Honorary Degrees.
- Commencement Exercises generally conclude by 1:30 p.m.
- Each guest must have a ticket to attend Commencement.
- Graduates will receive five (5) guest tickets to commencement. Tickets will be distributed at Cap & Gown Day in the spring.
- Due to space limitations at the Dunkin' Donuts Center, no student will be allowed more than the five-ticket allotment. Families who may require additional guest tickets are encouraged to have their student check with roommates and friends as the first line of communication to secure additional tickets. Many families do not use their allotment.
- A limited number of tickets will be available through a lottery system. Families who may need one or two additional tickets (the maximum allotment), may submit requests in writing to an email address that will be provided to families only. No phone calls please.
- Event parking for the Commencement ceremony is available at various privately-owned lots around the city as well as in the garage adjacent to the Dunkin' Donuts Center. For a complete map of available parking locations, visit the DDC Web site.
- GRADImages will professionally photograph each graduate as he/she crosses the stage. They will also videotape the entire ceremony; each graduate will receive a CD at the end of summer 2012. For additional information, please contact GRADImages at 1-800-424-3686 or visit its Web site at www.gradimages.com.