Winter Break Alumni Shadowing Program
Spend a day with an alum to learn about a career field of interest!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Review the shadowing program powerpoint learn about the program
- Review the Shadowing Opportunities document beginning October 21 on eFriars
- Choose 1 or 2 alumni that match your career interest.
- Complete the shadowing application
- DROP OFF your resume to the Career Education Center, Slavin 108
- DEADLINE DATE: November 11
The Career Education Center Invites You to Participate in our
Winter Break Alumni Shadowing Day Program!
Why you should participate:
- You allow a PC student the chance to spend a day at your organization.
- You show a PC student how their education (and CIV) will help them in the real world.
- You get to hear about PC from the student's view.
- You make a difference!
Give a PC student an insider’s view about a career they are interested in by:
- Explaining what you do in your role.
- Having the student spend time with your colleagues – you don’t need to host the day by yourself.
- Giving them advice on what they should be doing to be successful in your field.
- Meeting other PC alums at your organization – some alums plan a group lunch!
- Sample Shadowing Day
How to Participate:
Alumni interested in participating in the 20013-2014 Shadowing Program are asked to complete a profile form by October 16th. Completed profile forms can be emailed to Stacey Moulton at 401.865.2958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!