Winter Break Alumni Shadowing Program
Spend a day with an alum to learn about a career field of interest!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Review the powerpoint to learn about the program or attend an info session.
- Review the Shadowing Opportunities book online.
- Choose 1 or 2 alumni that match your career interest.
- Complete the application - Be sure you have selected the alumni you want to shadow first!
- DROP OFF your resume to the Career Education Center, Slavin 108.
- DEADLINE DATE: November 14
The Career Education Center Invites You to Participate in our
Winter Break Alumni Shadowing Day Program!
Why you should participate:
- You allow a PC student the chance to spend a day at your organization.
- You show a PC student how their education (and CIV) will help them in the real world.
- You get to hear about PC from the student's view.
- You make a difference!
Give a PC student an insider’s view about a career they are interested in by:
- Explaining what you do in your role.
- Having the student spend time with your colleagues – you don’t need to host the day by yourself.
- Giving them advice on what they should be doing to be successful in your field.
- Meeting other PC alums at your organization – some alums plan a group lunch!
- Sample Shadowing Day
How to Participate:
Thank you to our alumni volunteers! Once again we have more than 100 alumni participating in this annual program.
If you are interested in participating in next year's Shadowing Program, or would like to share career advice with students at one our Alumni-Student Networking Nights, please contact Stacey Moulton at 401.865.2958 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!