Ph.D. - Marketing University of Connecticut
Area(s) of Expertise:
Relationship Selling, Salesperson Behavior, Sales Management and Sales Force Automation
Awards and Honors:
2012 Joseph R. Accinno Teaching Award Nominee
- Providence CollegePh.D. Student Award for Teaching Excellence
- University of Connecticut School of BusinessBest Overall Conference Paper
- National Conference in Sales ManagementDoctoral Consortium Fellow
- AMA Sheth FoundationPh.D. Student Award for Innovation in Teaching
- University of Connecticut School of Business
Jelinek, Ronald. (2012). Happy Birthday, Milton Friedman. A Buyer-Seller Salute..
Business Horizons, 55 (5), 427-429.
Jelinek, Ronald., Ahearne, Michael. (2010). Be Careful What You Look For: Examining the Effect of Hours Worked and Trait Competitiveness on Salesperson Deviance and Whether Meaningfulness of Work Matters.
Journal Of Marketing Theory & Practice, 18 (4), 303-322.
Jelinek, Ronald., Jelinek, Kate. (2010). From Clear to Complicated: Buying and Selling Accounting Services Post-Sarbanes-Oxley.
Business Horizons, 53 (5), 511-522.
Jelinek, Ronald., Jelinek, Kate . (2010). All Hands on Deck: Becoming a More Relational Firm in the Post-Sarbanes-Oxley Era.
CPA Journal, 80 (9), 64-67.
Jelinek, Ronald., Jelinek, Kate. (2008). Auditors Gone Wild: The Other Problem in Public Accounting.
Business Horizons, 51 , 223-233.
Click here for more information