Koffler Hall 206
Ph.D. - Business Administration - Accounting Concentration University of Kentucky
Area(s) of Expertise:
Financial Accounting; Federal Taxation
Awards and Honors:
Providence College School of Business Teaching Innovation Award
- College of Management Teaching Fellowship
- University of Massachusetts - BostonCollege of Management - Betty Diener Graduate Teaching Award
- University of Massachusetts - BostonBest Paper Award at Annual Meeting
- American Society of Business and Behavioral SciencesCollege of Management Faculty Scholarship Award
- University of Massachusetts - Boston
Jones, Anne., Camp, Julia. (2010). Using Debate to Enhance Critical Thinking in the Accounting Classroom: Two Examples of Debates on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Tax Policy Issues.
Issues In Accounting Education, 25 (4), 655-675.
Kelley, Ann., Camp, Julia. (2010). Trading Losses and Electing Mark-to-Market Accounting in a Challenging Economy.
Journal Of Financial Services Professionals, 64 (5), 81-85.
Goodrich, Peter., Camp, Julia., Kelly, Patrick. (2010). Management Accounting Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Today's Global Music Industry.
International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management, Eds. Golriz Lucina. 9 (12), 89-96.
Camp, Julia., Stephenson, Teresa., Wade, Stacy. (2009). Evidence of the Lack of Effectiveness of Low-Income Savings Incentives.
Midwestern Business And Economic Review, Eds. James Owen. Spring 2008 edition, printed 2009 (41), p11-17.
Brennan Camp, Julia., Hulse, David., Vines, Cynthia. (2008). The Effect of the Form of Tax Incentives on Individuals' Savings Decisions.
Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, 18 (1), 123-147.
Click here for more information