A Day in Friartown
On select days during the fall and spring we invite high school seniors to spend "A Day in Friartown."
While on campus, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be paired up with a current student who will show you their typical day
- Attend a Development of Western Civilization class
- Attend a class in our School of Arts and Sciences, School of Professional Studies, or School of Business**
- Meet over coffee with several members of our faculty
- Walk around campus and explore various buildings
- Enjoy lunch in Raymond Dining Hall
Check-in for the program will take place in the Admission Welcome Center (Harkins Hall, first floor) at 9:00 AM. The student's visit will conclude around 2:15 PM in the Office of Admission (Harkins Hall, Room 103).
A special presentation will be offered for parents of students taking part in the "Day in Friartown" program. This panel will begin at the start of the student's visit and last approximately 30-45 minutes. An optional tour of campus will follow.
Space is limited for this program and students must register at least one week in advance. Please call (800) 721-6444 for more information about the availability of dates or to register.
**Please note that the availability of courses within certain disciplines may be limited. To preserve the learning environment for our current students and the faculty members teaching our courses, we are unable to accommodate specific class visit requests. We thank you for your understanding.