A Day in Friartown
On select days, we invite high school seniors to spend "A Day in Friartown."
While on campus, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be paired up with a current student who will show you their typical day
- Sit in on classes to directly experience academic life**
- Meet over coffee with several members of our faculty
- Walk around campus and explore various buildings
- Enjoy lunch in Raymond Dining Hall
A special presentation will be offered for parents of students taking part in the "Day in Friartown" program. This panel will begin at the start of the student's visit and last approximately 30-45 minutes. An optional tour of campus will follow.