Stationary Request Form
*IMPORTANT* We have identified a compatibility issue with Internet Explorer 11 and our web forms. This issue is specifically with IE11.
If you are using Internet Explorer 11, please do ONE of the following:
1. Download and install an alternative web browser to fill in and complete your form- we recommend Google Chrome.
2. Verify that you are using IE11 and then set it to run in compatibility view mode. We've put together a quick video that shows you how to complete this easy process. The step-by-step instructions are also available below.
Instructions for IE11 compatibility mode
- Identify if you actually have IE11. To do this, launch Internet Explorer and along the top menu bar select "Help". Then click on "About Internet Explorer". The pop up screen will indicate which version of IE you have installed.
- Use your browser to surf to the form in question on providence.edu.
- Move your cursor over to the tools menu- it looks like a little gear at the top right corner of your browser window. If you hover over it, it will say "Tools". Click on it.
A drop-down menu will appear. Please select "Compatibility View Settings".
- Providence.edu should appear in the "Add This Website" box. Just click the add button and then close. You are now good to go!