Graduate Programs Financial Information
Graduate Programs Financial Policies
- All tuition is due at the time of registration.
- If you are receiving financial aid, registration is contingent upon having completed a FAFSA form prior to registration.
- All third party authorizations (including employee letters) must be submitted to the Bursar's Office, Harkins Hall, Room 400 within 48 hours of online registration. If registering in person, a copy of the letter must be submitted at the time of registration.
- Providence College tuition remission authorizations must be completed with Human Resources prior to registration.
- Any student that receives Providence College tuition remission must pay all lab fees and distance learning fees at the time of registration.
- Failure to comply with the above policies will result in being dropped for non-payment.
- Any student re-registered for classes from which they have been dropped for non-payment, will be charged a $100 re-registration fee.
|Tuition per Credit M.B.A.
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (M.B.A.)
|Tuition per credit Education
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (Education)
|Tuition per Credit (History)
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (History)
|Tuition per Credit (Mathematics)
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (Mathematics)
|Tuition per Credit (Theology)
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (Theology)
|Graduation Fee *
|Late Registration Fee
*Payable with submission of Intent to Graduate form
Refunds of Overpayments
If a student has a credit balance on their account, they can request a refund of overpayments by contacting the Bursar's office by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include: student name, banner id, amount being requested, where to send check (if not to be picked up in Harkins Hall).
Refunds for the current semester may be requested once a student's aid has been disbursed to their account and a credit balance exists. Please note that most financial aid is not posted until after the course schedule adjustment period in order to confirm a student's full-time status and eligibility for financial aid.
Please check your account on Cyberfriar before requesting your refund to confirm your aid has been disbursed.
Once a refund is requested, checks will be available approximately two weeks from the receipt of the request.
Please note requested refund amounts based on financial aid are subject to adjustment based on review & approval by the Financial Aid office.