Navigate Up
Sign In

Ready to Declare Your Major?

Be sure you've done your research - You must be able to complete:

Meet with the Department Chair of the selected major. Be sure to take a degree audit with you to review with your new Department Chair (you can obtain one from CyberFriar).

*Business Majors must begin the Declaration Process by first filling out the required forms on Sakai under the School of Business page. They must then make an appointment with the Department Chair through the Undergraduate School of Business Office in Koffler Hall 115.

*Double Majors must meet with both Department Chairs to determine if they are able to complete all necessary requirements for both majors prior to declaring. If adding a second major, you must obtain the signature of both your current major’s Department Chair and the Department Chair of the major you wish to add.

*Minors are declared using the Academic Program Adjustment form and require the signature of the Department Chair only.

Return the Academic Program Adjustment Form (signed by the Department Chair of the selected major) to the Office of the Undeclared Advising Program, Harkins 213. No appointment necessary.

Catholic and Dominican

What does it mean to be a Catholic and Dominican college? We invite you to explore this question and the distinctive mission of Providence College.
About Providence College's Catholic and Dominican Identity